Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All memed out


I've been tagged by Liberal England. Much as I'm blogging pseudonymously about politics and keeping personal stuff off the plog (political blog) it didn't seem polite to ignore.













7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  • Finish my thesis
  • Watch the sunrise over the Alhambra Palace in Granada and go for long walks in Venice, Florence, Prague, Reykjavik, Beijing and Gualin
  • Start a business
  • Hold an art exhibition
  • Learn Italian, Chinese and take a foundation degree in art/sculpture
  • Run for public office
  • Make the world a better, fairer place by having been in it
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

  • Write coherently
  • Sing in tune
  • Play tennis
  • Stop fidgetting and concentrate
  • Tolerate being bored
  • Keep stuff tidy
  • Hold my tongue and stop arguing

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO LONDON

  • Political activity
  • The Tate and National galleries
  • Architecture in the Docklands (glass, steel and water)
  • Friends and lover
  • Employment
  • The transport links and infrastructure
  • The statues outside the Dali Experience

THINGS I OFTEN SAY

  • To be honest (and I am too), basically, well... you know what I mean
  • Ouhhhhrrrr... NIB!!
  • Tell me about it
  • Ya whaaaaa?!
  • Sorry
  • I'm stuck again
  • Eeey ooop, luv, d'tha want stuffin'?!
7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE

  • The Daughter of the Empire - Ramon E. Feist and Janny Wurts
  • Deathstalker - Simon R. Green
  • A Song for Arbonne - Guy Gavriel Kay
  • Perdido Street Station - China Mieville
  • Time Travel in Einstein's Universe - Richard Gott
  • Wild Swans - Jung Chang
  • Good Business - Steve Hilton and Giles Gibbons
7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

  • Spirited Away
  • Amelie
  • Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
  • The Honest Courtesan
  • Tank Girl
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just wandered into the land of the forceful moderates (via the Political Crossroads). Consider me on my way to joining in. May I ask what your thesis is on?

     
  • At 3:00 pm , Blogger Femme de Resistance said...

    Environmental science. At parties, I study climate change. In practice, I work out how well various electronic thingymajubbys don't work...

     
  • At 7:43 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heretic. I livejournal about politics *loads*, just I often friendslock it and you don't ever log in.

    Oh alright, I don't much. I do a bit in the ukpolitics community too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home