Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More than 1 shag

I'm torn between falling about laughing and feeling genuinely sorry for Pauline Prescott and Tracey Temples' fiance. But how does The Scum know he's only had two shags? Surely this is the perfect opportunity for other ladies who have worked under the Deputy PM to crawl out. Ms Temple's fiance was quoted as saying:

“I feel sick. I can’t believe the woman I wanted to marry has slept with John Prescott."

If I were him and I found my fiancee had slept with John Prescott, this would sum up my sentiments exactly. Although to be fair to Prescott - he might work for Blair and look like he's a basketball player who had an accident with a falling anvil... but the Mirror article made him sound like he was quite a jovial chap. Unless you throw an egg at him, of course.

NB: For the benefit of Mr Eugenides, the wardrobe/doorkey quote was attributed to an ex-girlfriend of Nicholas Soames and referred to technique and not (just) his size.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 pm , Blogger Peter Mc said...

    "But how does The Scum know he's only had two shags? "

    Seismometers. A Prescott coupling registers 5.6 on the Richter scale.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home