Monday, February 27, 2006

The five-minute blog break

I'm linking to this chap because he asked nicely, although we won't be blogging about Welsh nationalism since we know nothing about it (sorry).

***

Tristan has deleted his article on economic liberalism. I'd linked to it since I found it excellent - please bring it back!

***
This article makes an almost identical argument to mine that it is middle-income women who are the group unable to justify having children. Often because they're likely to be downgraded or made redundant.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 pm , Blogger Tristan said...

    Its back, I accidentally set it to draft status when correcting (the horrific) spelling mistake in the title...

     
  • At 5:49 pm , Blogger Tedj said...

    Rats, I was hoping to read some hard core Welsh Nationalism. Oh well I still think you guys are pretty cool, and I've linked to you guys. At some point in the next week I'l be making my blogroll more organized

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home