Monday, February 27, 2006

The five-minute blog break

I'm linking to this chap because he asked nicely, although we won't be blogging about Welsh nationalism since we know nothing about it (sorry).


Tristan has deleted his article on economic liberalism. I'd linked to it since I found it excellent - please bring it back!

This article makes an almost identical argument to mine that it is middle-income women who are the group unable to justify having children. Often because they're likely to be downgraded or made redundant.


  • At 1:56 p.m. , Blogger Tristan said...

    Its back, I accidentally set it to draft status when correcting (the horrific) spelling mistake in the title...

  • At 5:49 p.m. , Blogger Ted said...

    Rats, I was hoping to read some hard core Welsh Nationalism. Oh well I still think you guys are pretty cool, and I've linked to you guys. At some point in the next week I'l be making my blogroll more organized


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home