Saturday, January 28, 2006

Some housekeeping

I've extended my links list from a combination of:

AND

  • People they've all linked to
My method of categorising (left/right/foreign current affairs/libertarians) is rather problematic since some ploggers fall into more than one category and I didn't find anyone I felt was authoritarian above and beyond any other political affiliation. Although the top 3 categories are likely to be relatively valid, the 4th involved a lot of guess-work over which category particular ploggers should be in.

Please feel free to inform me of anything 'must read' that I've missed or if I've put any plog in completely the wrong place.

[NOTE: Most of the 'lefties' are on bloggers4labour so I haven't listed them separetely]

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I might be more authoritarian than any other individual thing, but I don't write about politics all that much, and when I do it's often a friends-only entry locked to LJ.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home