Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's back!

After great deliberation I've decided to restart Forceful and Moderate. I haven't been doing F&M for about 2 years now so it amazed me when an unknown gent at the Cambridge Lib Dems christmas party immediately recognised me as the editoress. I started thinking about taking it up again but devising new jokes about 'Sun, Sea and STV' takes a lot out of you. Eventually my desire to commentate on the ballet that is the Lib Dem leadership contest became too great a temptation... So I'm back to F&M several nights a week (and sometimes during the day if I'm especially keen).

There are some changes. Main change is that I've had someone interested in doing F&M with me. He's been the brains behind the funky (in my modest opinion), intellectual (again, in my very modest opinion) projects I've been doing in Lib Demmery over the last few years, especially Young, Free and Liberal (more about later). He has far too much of a literary resemblance to P.J. O'Rourke to remain hidden under a metaphorical bushel... well, P.J. O'Rourke writing "The Parliament of Whores" if he were about 20 years younger and didn't get all hot and bothered about surface-to-air missiles. I've never been on a two-person blog before. I've done a bit of group blogging over at Gold Horizons but I'm imagining having a co-blogger could be like having a guy move in with you - it's very entertaining and you don't have to do everything yourself, but before you know it they're leaving links about US politics just where you're likely to fall over them. Anyway, enough rambling... watch this space...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home